Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

This is a quick blog to update whats been going on. First off Payton is absolutely wonderful! Here's a picture from today of me and my kiddos!
She will be a month old this Friday. I can't believe how the time has flown by! She can pretty much hold her head up with little to almost no support at all. She is Eric little mini-me :)


I would post a little more, but I'm on a time limit (I have been trying to get to bed earlier cuz I'm up half the night) but it doesn't always work out that way. My nose has been stuck in the Twilight Saga! LOL (I love boys who sparkle)

So for now, I must go bury myself in the book! I'm almost done with Eclipse and I have Break Dawn left. THE SUSPENSE is killing me! I must know what happens! :)


1 comment:

Sam said...

I need another movie night...or at least watch the baseball scene again. heeheehee