Sunday, June 14, 2009

Playing catch up....

It's been awhile since I have last posted. So here's just random things that have been going on.
First off, I can't believe how time is flying by! Payton is already 2 months old!!!! TWO MONTHS!! Before long I am going to be planning her first birthday.

These were taken a few days ago. It was her first time in the pool. She wasn't too sure what to think of it and was fine as long as she was snugged tight to me :) My Jayden was off swimming about in the background. I can't keep him out of the pool!! Which reminds me to stress the importance of swimming safety!!!
Last week we had a VERY close call with Jayden and the pool...He was excited (as usual) and got out to the pool while I was getting my swim suit on. THANK GOD I heard the splash of him jumping in otherwise I would have been too late. He was under for about a min, but when I pulled him up and was already turning blue. I held him tight and patted his back while he was coughing up water. I hate to even recall the incident, but at the same time it reminds me that I need to tighten up my game when it comes with swimming and Jayden.

No comments: