Monday, December 1, 2008

It was bound to happen :-/

Yesterday, like any sunday (during football season) we were at my parents house watching the bucs game (GO BUCS!) Eric being his usual potty mouth decides to yell out "sh*t" during a bad call, So I yell at him and who do you know started repeating it?!?!? Jayden. After I threaten Eric for the last time that I will indeed wash his mouth out with soap if I continue to have to remind him not to curse in front of our child, my very smart son starts repeating the dirty word over and over and over, while saying it in a loud tone. He's too smart for his own good.

********

And today Eric and I went and filed for our marriage license. We have a 3 day waiting period, then we will be having a shot-gun wedding! :P No, not really, but its gonna be close. Since we are doing it before Christmas, which is right around the corner, it will be a small and intimate wedding with family and very few close friends. I'm sure it will be nice!

No comments: