Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's just one of those days.

The day is dreary. It's cold and I'm an emotional roller coaster today. Eric and I got into a tiff last night over something so stupid and it was right after dinner. He stayed in the bedroom after he showered and I was left to bathe and shower myself and Jayden. Which he was not feeling all that great. He was very moody. His eyes can't decide whether they are infected (pink eye) or not and his poor nostrils are all stuffed up and runny. He had his 2 year check up at the doctor yesterday and his pedi ended up sending him to get blood work done, allergy testing AND an x-ray on his nose (because it has been snotty for almost 3 weeks now). We got the results back on the x-rays and everything came back normal, so now we are waiting on the allergy/ blood work to get back. Meanwhile, poor Jayden gets eye drops in both eyes 3 times a day, plus I'm squirting saline spray up his nose to help.

No comments: