Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Looking back over the past 30 weeks....

....I'm an freakin' huge!!! It has now become an obstacles to tie my shoes, (well that's been ongoing for a month now), But still! I visit my doctor Monday, Feb 2. and I'm sure to hear from him about my weight gain. I'm averaging 4-5 pounds a month. UGH! My last weight was at 224. YES! I ADMIT IT!! I'M A FAT ASS! :) Well, I guess I'm being a little extreme, cuz my height is in proportion with my weight, but I still few like a cow. Any ways, here's a quick glimpse of my growing belly bump (stretch marks and all) over that past 30 weeks. Only 10 more to go (hopefully sooner!)
16 weeks



21 weeks


25 weeks (Present)
26 weeks pregnant with Jayden

30 weeks
I was hoping to find my pregnant pictures from Jayden, but I could only find that one. Maybe my mom has some other on her computer so I can compare....

No comments: