Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm shocked!

Ok, so I know I am total dork. My mom and Eric have already explained this to me! Now, let me tell you...I was one who never really cared for these reality tv shows and what not, but for heaven sakes!!!! This season of The Bachelor has got me HOOKED! I find myself glued to the tv and I have no clue why. Any who. For those of you who watch this show, I am in wow that Jason let Stephanie go!! I was for sure that she would make it closer to the end, if not proposed to. Now I was surfing through this tv show site and came across an "end reviler" I just had to click on it to find out who he picks...I won't say it here, but if your just a noise as I am, click here: http://tvomg.com/2009/01/bachelor-13-winner-revealed/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JENN,
THIS IS THE1STQUEEN, FOR SOME REASON IT WON'T LET ME SIGN IN UNDER MY NAME. I LOVE THE BACHELOR. LOVE IT!! BEST SHOW ON TV, WELL BESIDES SURVIVOR.
I KNEW HE WOULD NOT PICK STEPHANIE. I DID REALLY LIKE HER THOUGH.
I REALLY WANT HIM TO PICK MOLLY, THEY WOULD MAKE SURE A CUTE COUPLE. I THINK SHE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR HIM.
I LOVE THAT SHOW! CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT. I LOOK FORWARD TO IT EVERY MONDAY. SURVIVOR STARTS THURSDAY! YIPPEE!!