Thursday, February 26, 2009

Strawberry Time!!!!!

Today is officially the first day (of 11) of the Plant City Strawberry Festival!! For anyone who isn't from around here, it kind of like a fair, but everything revolves around strawberries! YUM!
I was watching the news this morning and that's all they can talk about!! Now I am trying to talk Eric into playing hookie tomorrow from work so we all can go to the festival. I don't think he will go for it, but he has surprised me in the past!

******

So time is drawing near!!! My baby shower is happening this Saturday. I should have about people attending. No, not a whole lot, but its all family and friends from my past. We don't associate with Eric's family other than his brother (who lives in S.C). No biggie, I guess. It at least makes holidays easier and your not tornen between who's family to spend it with :P

Every day, I'm one step closer to holding my baby girl. And it makes it more real that I could really have her in the next 5 weeks. WOW! Time has really flown by with this pregnancy. I don't feel like I have gotten as big as I was with Jayden, which is a good thing. BUT! The aches/ pains and discomfort have completely been the opposite!! I feel EVERYTHING!! Which make me that much more exciting to be done being pregnant. heeheehee.

No comments: