Endangered Animal of the Day

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Strawberry Time!!!!!

Today is officially the first day (of 11) of the Plant City Strawberry Festival!! For anyone who isn't from around here, it kind of like a fair, but everything revolves around strawberries! YUM!
I was watching the news this morning and that's all they can talk about!! Now I am trying to talk Eric into playing hookie tomorrow from work so we all can go to the festival. I don't think he will go for it, but he has surprised me in the past!

******

So time is drawing near!!! My baby shower is happening this Saturday. I should have about people attending. No, not a whole lot, but its all family and friends from my past. We don't associate with Eric's family other than his brother (who lives in S.C). No biggie, I guess. It at least makes holidays easier and your not tornen between who's family to spend it with :P

Every day, I'm one step closer to holding my baby girl. And it makes it more real that I could really have her in the next 5 weeks. WOW! Time has really flown by with this pregnancy. I don't feel like I have gotten as big as I was with Jayden, which is a good thing. BUT! The aches/ pains and discomfort have completely been the opposite!! I feel EVERYTHING!! Which make me that much more exciting to be done being pregnant. heeheehee.

No comments: