Monday, March 16, 2009

Its the little things in life


Like getting a brand spankin' new washer and dryer that makes me smile from ear to ear! Eric finally gave in to me and my whining. Saturday we went and picked out a very "high-tech" set. Its not the front loaders that I really wanted, but this is darn close to them!! He ended up getting me the Maytag 'Bravo'. Looks just like the one in the picture, but we got it in black! I am on on load #4 since getting them this afternoon. I never thought doing laundry would be so much fun! hahaha! (The newness just hasn't worn off yet) I will admit that I am mystfied at how they get so clean. It doesn't have your normal agitator in it like the others do, so I'm not used to it (and its quite fun to watch since it has a glass top on it!)

1 comment:

Sam said...

I'm jealous. See ya this weekend with my 5 loads. lol