Thursday, March 19, 2009

Still counting the days.

Well I have 15 days left till my due date for this baby. I am beginning to think I will have to be induced yet again, to get this child out! I am miserable and ready. Alot has been going on in my household between trying to "evicted" this baby out with walking, jumping jacks..etc..(which by the way is "think" is all a hoaks!) and trying to take care of a DEMANDING 2 year old, then of course you also have the husband who has started to become a pain in my rear for no odd reason at all! So, other than that...I'm glad to have my household back however, Eric has been talking about letting his brother and family come stay with us until they can get on their feet....I am REFUSING to let this happen!! We are now living in a small 1300?? sq ft home. Its plenty big for OUR family, but no more.


For some odd reason, Eric seems to think it is his job to help and rescue people we know in need. UGH.. I am starting to see this as a down fall of his. We have help a few different people/ families on different occasions. We just don't have the room right now. Nor do I have the patience with having more kids (they have a 4 yr old son and 7 mo old daughter) living in the same household as well as having a newborn. I am already worried about how I am going to juggle Jayden and the baby by myself. Enough about my rants and raves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as the in-laws moving in that is so not a good idea. You are about to have another child and this time should be for you, your husband and your son. This should be a bonding time for you guys. Not a bunch of extra people around. That would be a huge mistake and not fair to you at all. TELL HIM NO AND STICK TO IT!!