Friday, March 13, 2009

They do exsist!!!

I'm talking about my extending family!!! It's been over 3 years since I have met Eric and never met ANY of his family (they all live in S.C.) Well Wednesday night, his brother, wife and 2 kids came down and are staying with us until Sunday. His brother decided he wanted to look for a job here and move. So Jayden has been busy busy busy playing with his cousin :) who is 4 years old! I haven't seen him so happy to be playing with another boy around his age. It's cute. Although I will say, my house is chaotic with everyone home and is very cramped, but I am so glad I finally got to meet my brother/ sister-in-law!! Right now I am sitting in a somewhat peaceful house because they went to go apply for some more jobs.
I do have to admit....I have become ocd with cleaning (I am blaming this all on my pregnancy still...just like eating a whole box of girl scout cookies in one setting..LOL) Enough about that, Jayden is demanding I read yet another book to him....

No comments: