Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A fresh start

Eric and I got the keys to our new house On Sunday! Today we officially got all our stuff moved in, although we won't be staying there until Friday evening. The majority of the stuff is sitting in the garage. My nesting mode has hit in high gears since we have switched homes. It's driving my crazy!!! I want to head back over there and finish setting up the nursery, but theres only so much I can do. I am sporting the "buddha" belly. I can no longer see my feet. I pee literally every 20 minuets, so needless to say, I am SO ready for our baby girl to arrive!

This past saturday I had my baby shower. It was nice. Small, but nice. So today, I have been washing all of lil girls clothes, getting ready for her arrival. Only 4 more weeks till my due date!! hopefully she will arrive a few weeks earlier!! :P

No comments: