Thursday, November 13, 2008

Long time , no.........blogging?

Wow, I can't believe my last blog was on the 2nd! I guess part of it is to blame, I was up north with Jayden and my mom visiting family. I had a great time, but I must say, its good to be home. Although I am about ready to pack everything up and move to a colder climate! I got ssssooo use to the 40 degree weather there this past week, so you know that when we stepped off our airplane at TIA yesterday at 5;40 pm, I about passed out from the 80 degree weather florida has been having while I was away!

It was a nice little vacation seeing family up there. Especially seeing my 90 year old grandmother, who looked SO much better before we left than when we had first arrived. I will admit, I did break down a cry when I first saw her, she was on oxygen and was barely moving. BUT!!!! prayers are being anwsered somewhere and she not only looked, but Im sure felt fabulous on her birthday (Nov.9) My mom put together a great party at her nursing home, with most of the relatives there to celebrate! Grandma, was wide eyed and bushy tailed, and recalled everything the next day! It was such a relief to see her smile and remeber who Jayden and I was (at least I would like to think that :)

As for today.....After a long day yesterday of pretty much sitting at an airport then a 3 hours flight home, and then sitting in traffic on 275, I got up this morning, cleaned to house, minus the upstairs....and FINALLY tackled a pile of paper, old bills and unless junk that has been sitting next to my stove (I know....really safe, huh??) I am proud to say it is all cleared and free of a fire hazard!! :)

And for tomorrow....IT'S THE BIG DAY!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!! The moment of truth or at least we hope so. I have my ultrasound appointment at 10:30 tomorrow morning. Eric and Jayden and I will FFFFIINNNNAAALLLLYYY get to find out what we are having!!!! I have been praying for a little girl, so lets all hope it comes true. Here are the names we have picked out:

Boy- Kade Hunter
Girl- Madison Elizabeth

Most of my family refuse to really make any comments on the boys name, but I really like it. the fact that is unique (sp?). When we decieded on Jaydens name, it wasnt that popular, but now, you kinda see it everwhere or different versions of it at least. So I guess you can say I'm a trend setter. LOL

As for the girls name, everyone loves it, especially my mom, not only because it flows so nicely, but Elizabeth is my mothers middle name. I figure, Jayden's middle name is after my father, so why not include my momther in one?? :P Besides, my parents are like my heros, they have done so much for me over the years.

So until tomorrow......................

4 comments:

Sam said...

Welcome home! I like the boy's name. It's different. IF I had a boy his name would be Jacob Hunter. =) I better receive a call when you leave the dr tomorrow to let me know if I'm having a nephew or niece.

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LIKE HUNTER, NOT TOO SURE ABOUT KADE.........MMMmmmm JUST NOT TOO SURE. KADE HUNTER, KADE HUNTER. WHY NOT JUST HUNTER? OR HUNTER RALPH OR HUNTER OBAMA, OR HUNTER BILL, OR HUNTER SKYLER, OR HUNTER BLAKE OR HUNTER MICHAEL OR MICHAEL JACOB OR HUNTER CLYDE.....I THINK HUNTER OBAMA IS THE BEST NAME DON'T YOU?....COME ON, I DARE YOU? DO IT, DO IT, DO IT.
IT'S EASY TO SPELL AND IT LOOKS COOL.

Anonymous said...

COME ON GIRL............HAVE SOME NERVE AND JUST DO IT.

MADISON IS JUST OK AND VERY POPULAR TOO. I KNOW TONS OF MADISON'S BUT HUNTER OBAMA IS A RARE NAME AND VERY DIFFERENT.
YOU COULD ALWAYS GO WITH WILLY WONKA.

Anonymous said...

You really hit the jackpot with Jayden's name. It's awesome!
Good Job!