Saturday, November 22, 2008

A nice day...gone

What a beautiful day it is today in florida, the sun is shining and there is a slight chill in the air. Gorgouse! Eric always seems to find a way to ruin a nice day like today, by wanting to sit in front of the tv ALL DAY! blah!
Needless to say, he's on s*it list because of this. I wanted to go start the baby registry at Target then just go window shopping at the new outdoor mall down from my house, but nnnoooo, I will be by myself, what a loser he can be some times!!!! And to top things off, he ate my friggin' left overs from dinner the other night...MY LEFT OVERS!!! And we have nothing eles in the frige except a box of mac n cheese and some lunch meat....o yum :-/ You would think by now, he would know not to touch a pregnant woman's food!!! eeerrrggg!

No comments: