Saturday, November 1, 2008

What I have come to realize

There has been alot of "soul searching" in these past 3 weeks or so. Alot to do with the fact that I have been left pregnant and with Jayden while Eric is in Miami working. These are a few random things that make me thankful for what I have and peeved for what I got (kinda makes sense right?) So what I have realized:

******

I dont think I could ever make it as a single mother, I tend to get lonely and Jayden, well bless his heart, I know he can ALWAYS come up with thing for me to do...just the wrong way.

******

My cats (a fluffy white one in particular) can be the sweetest and most annoying pet at the same time. Why he feels the need to sleep at the foot of the bed ON MY SIDE, when there is the whole other half of a king size bed being unused...

******

I tend to treat Jayden like a bigger boy than he really is. I have to consistanly remind myself, hes only 22 months old, not a 8 year old.

******

They need a special manual for potty training a boy who is scared to sit on a toilet....How was I supposed to know you need to point their 'lil wee wee down?!?!?

******

Regaurdless of how much I used to complain about working 40 hours a week, I miss it....tremdously!!! I now work 24 hours a day, with no break unless its nap time (even then its iffy).

******

My family....I dont know what I would do without them, my mom has been a major backbone since Eric has been gone. Im not sure what I am going to do when Eric and I finally take a leap and decide to move to another state (hints the reason, we're still in florida) Im a chicken.

******

This new baby, has truely been a blessing (just like Jayden of course) it kind of made my father and Eric come back together and put their differences behind them.
Heres a belly shot of 18 weeks :)

******

I really need to sharpen my math skills....ALOT, if I want to get into a nursing program. I checked on one yesterday, but from the sound of it, I dont think my level of math knowledge is going to get me excepted :*( You need to know algebra.....C 'MON ALGEBRA!?!?! I dont even know how I managed to graduate high school with math involved...thank god for a calculator!!

******

Well I guess thats my random thoughts for right now, Im sure I'll have more to add later...



No comments: