Monday, October 6, 2008

First ultrasound!

Today was such a GREAT day!! I had my first prenatal doctor appointment. I love the doctor, he made me feel very comfortable and I was able to see my 'lil one!!! According to the ultrasound, I am 14 weeks along and my due date is now April 3, 2009. I'm gonna have to do alot of the old remedied to get this baby (agian, HOPEFULLY a girl) to come out sooner, so my sister and neice will see her born!! They leave for Europe on a class trip on my due date....
*Sam- I will hold no resentment if ur gone...I would do it :P LOL


1 comment:

Sam said...

Baby...Europe...baby...Europe. Tough decision but after all the money I'm paying for this trip, the baby will be here when I return. lol. But it would be nice to be there when she (or he but hopefully she) arrives. Sara agreed. Even if it means staying at the hospital after midnight on a schoolnight (referring to Jayden. haha)