Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gotta get through one more day!!!

Last update on hubby's return is now Sunday night. So heres to trying to figure out what to do with Jayden on less then 1/4 tank of gas, and .45 cents to my name (if that!)

We met up with my sister and neice at Lettuce Lake park earlier today and had a nice walk around. I must say, thats the most excersize I've had in a week. It was nice not being laid up on the couch in pain unable to care for my son. I know he enjoyed it. So know I am just trying to figure out what to do for the evening, I called one of my friends to see if her and her 2 daughters wanted to come over tonight, but her phone went straight to voice mail, so who knows. I would go see my other friend in Brandon which is a lil drive, but agian....with 1/4 tank of gas and .45 cents to my name, I dont think I would make it. This sucks having no acess to any money and I am going to demand it change when Eric gets home!! :P I was suppose to be going out this evening to help my mom's band collect money for entrance fees, but I have no one to watch Jayden, so out the door that goes.....

Well I think I am gonna go get on www.bored.com and find something to do until Jayden gets up from his nap....

No comments: