Friday, October 10, 2008

Cont. from Fridays confessions

Ok....so I'm cooled down from my prevouse blog...I've been messing around with this stupid site for over an hour now. I really want to go watch a movie, but I find myself getting more and more addicted to this blogging...Its like when you first discover myspace, you just cant steer away from it!! LOL Im turning into such a nerd with Eric still in Miami. Its like I dont know what to do, ihave the computer all to myself. :-P

So if your reading this, obviously you have noticed, what I have figured out to do with changing my background...pretty nifty, huh? Im sure it will be changed agian when I run out of things to do on the computer.... Night, night for now....I think Im going to force myself downstairs to go watch a movie.....................................ok, maybe a few more minuets on the computer! :x heehee

No comments: