Endangered Animal of the Day

Friday, October 10, 2008

Cont. from Fridays confessions

Ok....so I'm cooled down from my prevouse blog...I've been messing around with this stupid site for over an hour now. I really want to go watch a movie, but I find myself getting more and more addicted to this blogging...Its like when you first discover myspace, you just cant steer away from it!! LOL Im turning into such a nerd with Eric still in Miami. Its like I dont know what to do, ihave the computer all to myself. :-P

So if your reading this, obviously you have noticed, what I have figured out to do with changing my background...pretty nifty, huh? Im sure it will be changed agian when I run out of things to do on the computer.... Night, night for now....I think Im going to force myself downstairs to go watch a movie.....................................ok, maybe a few more minuets on the computer! :x heehee

No comments: