Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What a night...

Im sitting here in front of this computer screen and I feel like a zombie. I was up from 10:30pm till around 3am with Jayden trying to throw up. Nothing was coming out except some spit because he had literally threw his whole entire dinner in grandma hand while he was sitting her lap (we had dinner over there). Completely grossed me out and almost made me throw up my own dinner in her hands too. LOL But it was a rough night...Eric left for Miami for work yesterday afternoon (hints the reason why I was there for dinner and probably will be for the rest of the week until he comes home), so the house is completely quite and kinda lonely without him here, But I must say it is kinda nice just being Jayden and I. I guess I have come to realize that we just have a love to hate relationship, I love him to death but gawd he ticks me off alot! :P Well Jayden has crawled under the futon and is stuck, I must go rescue him once agian....

1 comment:

Sam said...

Ok that is gross. I sit here and read this while I eat my lunch. Nice.